Helping Personal Injury Victims Obtain The Compensation They Deserve
When the negligence of another person causes you or a loved one to suffer a serious personal injury, the effects can be devastating. Not only must you struggle with treating your injuries, but often lost wages and mounting medical debt as well.
At Harris Powers & Cunningham, we understand the impact a serious personal injury can have on our clients’ lives, and we are determined to help them reclaim some of what they have lost. Our personal injury attorney will help you seek the maximum compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses associated with the accident.
If you or your loved one has sustained a serious personal injury, contact Harris Powers & Cunningham today to schedule your FREE initial consultation. We also handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not have to pay any attorney fees until we obtain you a recovery. Contact our Phoenix office by calling 602-910-6779, or email us online. We represent clients throughout Arizona.
Our ‘Secret’ To Success: Experience And Determination
Harris Powers & Cunningham has more than 30 years of experience advocating for the rights of seriously injured clients and their affected family members all over Arizona. Throughout the years, we have obtained tens of millions of dollars in courtroom verdicts and settlements for our clients ― and we work tirelessly to continue this level of success for our new clients.
Our personal injury attorneys handle a wide range of injury-related claims, including those associated with:
- Car accidents, including collisions involving trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians and bicycles
- Injuries to children, including those that occur in day care centers, swimming pools and water parks
- Medical negligence, including surgical errors, doctor mistakes, misdiagnoses and birth injuries
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Dangerous properties and injuries that take place on other peoples’ premises
- Defective or dangerous products
- Boating and water accidents, including accidents involving Jet Skis and personal watercraft
- Dog bites or attacks
- Serious and/or life-threatening injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, amputations, burns and broken bones
- Wrongful death claims
We focus on strong and effective advocacy in each case we handle. When we take a personal injury lawsuit, we devote our resources, time and attention to it, pursuing a range of legal means to obtain the best possible results. If you or someone you love has sustained a life-altering injury because of someone else’s negligence, talk to one of the experienced injury attorneys today. Call for you free initial consultation at 602-910-6779, or email us online.