Car Accident Attorneys in Phoenix
Were you hurt in a rollover car accident? Was your loved one killed by the negligence of another motorist? Fortunately, the Phoenix auto accident attorneys at Harris Powers & Cunningham are here to help
Helping Car Accident Victims Seek Justice For Their Injuries
We have been protecting the rights of the injured since 1981, handling virtually every type of auto accident claim during that time ― from rollover car accidents and rear-end collisions to motorcycle crashes and trucking accidents. If you or a loved one was injured by a negligent motorist, seek help from lawyers who have the skills to handle your case.
Take the first step to obtaining the compensation you deserve ― contact us today. Schedule your FREE consultation today by calling us at 602-910-6779. You can also email us online.
A Proven History Of Results
Over the years, Harris Powers & Cunningham has obtained tens of millions of dollars in courtroom verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, and we continue to succeed. Our attorneys have significant experience investigating all types of accidents, including, but certainly not limited to:
- Car crashes, including rollover accidents, head-on collisions and rear-end accidents, just to name a few
- Trucking accidents, including accidents caused by poorly maintained trucks or fatigued truck drivers
- Motorcycle crashes
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by dangerous road conditions
- Pedestrian accidents involving motor vehicles, including hit-and-runs
- Motor vehicle collisions involving drunk drivers or distracted drivers, including drivers who are texting or using their cellphones
- Accidents attributed to defective auto parts
There Is No Time To Waste ― Call Us Today
Evidence can quickly disappear following a car accident, meaning it is best to contact one of our experienced personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can begin collecting evidence and investigating the cause of your accident.
Not only do we offer our clients FREE initial consultation, but we handle car accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not have to pay any attorney fees unless we obtain a recovery for you. You have nothing to lose, so contact us today and let us help you seek the justice you deserve. Call 602-910-6779.
What To Do After A Car Accident
In this day and age of iPhones and other portable computer devices, it is not uncommon for car accident victims or witnesses to look for help at the very scene of a crash. Perhaps you are in that situation now — beside the road or in the hospital emergency room, looking for help. (Your case is unique. These suggestions are generalized. Always talk to a lawyer as soon as you can after a serious accident for personalized advice and help.)
- Get medical attention as soon as possible. In many cases, this means calling an ambulance.
- Tell your insurance company about the accident.
- Talk to an attorney before engaging in lengthy discussions with the at-fault driver’s insurance company or your own insurance company.
- Consult with a lawyer to learn what you need to know about your rights and how to protect those rights.
- Gather insurance information and request a police report after an accident. If it is difficult for you to get these documents at this time, let our lawyers explain how we can handle paperwork for you, to get your case underway in a timely manner.
- Follow doctors’ advice in order to know how to do your part to recover as well as you can after you have been injured.
- Get a second opinion if you have doubts or questions about what any doctor tells you.
- Beware of violating your own privacy by sharing details about an accident or injuries through social media sites such as CaringBridge, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Please talk to an attorney about your concerns and get your personal injury case off to a strong start.
Personalized Advice On What To Do After A Car Accident
Harris Powers & Cunningham answers queries from people injured in the Phoenix, Glendale, Tempe and other Arizona communities and regions. To talk with our car accident lawyers about steps to take after your accident, please call Harris Powers & Cunningham at 602-910-6779 or contact us online.