Helping Car Accident Victims Seek Justice For Their Injuries
Were you hurt in a rollover car accident? Was your loved one killed by the negligence of another motorist? Fortunately, the Phoenix auto accident attorneys at Harris Powers & Cunningham are here to help
We have been protecting the rights of the injured since 1981, handling virtually every type of auto accident claim during that time ― from rollover car accidents and rear-end collisions to motorcycle crashes and trucking accidents. If you or a loved one was injured by a negligent motorist, seek help from lawyers who have the skills to handle your case.
Take the first step to obtaining the compensation you deserve ― contact us today. Schedule your FREE consultation today by calling us at 602-910-6779. You can also email us online.
A Proven History Of Results
Over the years, Harris Powers & Cunningham has obtained tens of millions of dollars in courtroom verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, and we continue to succeed. Our attorneys have significant experience investigating all types of accidents, including, but certainly not limited to:
- Car crashes, including rollover accidents, head-on collisions and rear-end accidents, just to name a few
- Trucking accidents, including accidents caused by poorly maintained trucks or fatigued truck drivers
- Motorcycle crashes
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by dangerous road conditions
- Pedestrian accidents involving motor vehicles, including hit-and-runs
- Motor vehicle collisions involving drunk drivers or distracted drivers, including drivers who are texting or using their cellphones
- Accidents attributed to defective auto parts
There Is No Time To Waste ― Call Us Today
Evidence can quickly disappear following a car accident, meaning it is best to contact one of our experienced personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can begin collecting evidence and investigating the cause of your accident.
Not only do we offer our clients FREE initial consultation, but we handle car accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not have to pay any attorney fees unless we obtain a recovery for you. You have nothing to lose, so contact us today and let us help you seek the justice you deserve.