Holding Doctors And Other Medical Professionals Accountable For Their Mistakes
When you visit the hospital or seek medical treatment from your doctor, you trust that these medical professionals will provide you with competent and thorough medical care. Sadly, however, this trust can sometimes be misplaced as even the most careful doctor may make mistakes.
At Harris Powers & Cunningham, our medical malpractice attorneys regularly represent victims who have suffered significant injuries or have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligent actions of hospital staff, doctors, nurse practitioners and other medical care providers. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the medical negligence, contact us for experienced, dedicated legal guidance.
“You have that rare combination of qualities that is hard to find these days — the ability to excel on a professional level and instill total trust in your clients, and the ability to make your clients feel comfortable, while maintaining their privacy and dignity. We really appreciate all the work you have done and especially appreciate you as a person.”
M.S., Satisfied Client, Phoenix, Arizona
Medical Malpractice Lawyers You Can Trust
With over three decades of legal experience helping personal injury victims, our attorneys can assist you with a wide range medical malpractice claims, including those involving:
- Diagnosis errors, including misdiagnosis, a delayed diagnosis or a complete failure to diagnose your condition
- Surgical errors, including those that occur during pediatric or cardiovascular surgeries
- Birth-related injuries, including those caused during childbirth or pregnancy
- Hospital-related injuries, whether they are caused by a doctor, medical resident, anesthesiologist, nurse or any other member of the hospital staff
- Dangerous prescriptions or medication errors
- Abuse or neglect by nursing home staff
When someone is injured from the negligence or misconduct of a health care professional, the law provides a means of obtaining compensation, allowing the injured party or parties to move on with their lives.
Do I Need An Attorney? In Many Cases, Yes.
Even though not every bad medical result means a doctor was negligent, it is always a good idea to speak with one of our attorneys. We are skilled at analyzing these cases, simplifying complex medical situations and aggressively pursuing legal recourse.