Protecting The Rights Of Personal Injury And Medical Malpractice Victims
Commitment, compassion, the pursuit of excellence and results have always been the keys to our success. Our attorneys are well-versed in all types of injury cases, such as:
- Serious and catastrophic personal injuries, including brain injuries, broken bones, spinal cord injuries/paralysis, child injuries and wrongful death claims
- Auto collisions, including crashes involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, drunk drivers and texting motorists
- Injuries that take place on someone else's property, including retail stores, hotels, restaurants, water parks and swimming pools
- Medical malpractice claims, including claims involving surgical errors, hospital negligence, doctor mistakes, birth injuries and medication errors
- Nursing home neglect and abuse, including situations in which residents suffer from malnutrition, dehydration, bed sores, burns and other unexplained injuries
Harris Powers & Cunningham represents injury victims throughout Arizona
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence of another person, it is essential that you contact one of our experienced personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. Schedule your FREE consultation today by calling 602-910-6779. You can also email us. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so reach out for help today.
** AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.